If you need a lawyer, we will provide the professional, compassionate service you deserve.
At Loftin & Loftin PA, we are a civil law firm with a long history of serving the Hillsborough, North Carolina community. Since 1959, we have been offering many types of legal services to those who need them, and we have discovered that most situations that require legal assistance can be emotionally taxing for clients. We want to help you feel supported as we handle your case, so turn to our lawyers for compassionate service.
Working with one of our lawyers is essential in a variety of situations. We can assist you with the following:
- Divorce- We have extensive experience in family law and can help you navigate each step in the process of getting divorced. If child custody, child support, or spousal support need to be part of the conversation, we can help with those matters too.
- Filing a personal injury lawsuit- If you become injured due to someone else’s actions, you may be able to seek compensation. For instance, we can help you file a claim or lawsuit against a negligent driver who caused a serious car accident.
- Setting up a business- If you want to begin a start-up, we can provide legal advice and help you determine which type of business is appropriate, such as a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or limited liability company.
- Carrying out a will- If a family member or someone else you know has passed away and you need assistance with settling their estate, you can turn to us for a lawyer.
- Closing a real estate transaction- North Carolina requires a lawyer to oversee a real estate closing. We can help you comply with the law.
Contact us today if you need a lawyer.